We are highly successful in delivery of Quality Assurance Solutions and recognise that people are at the heart of our success.
We readily recognise the power of our people to drive BPA Quality forward. Everybody in the company contributes, in various ways, to the products and services we deliver. We value each individual’s contribution, encouraging everyone to reach their potential.
We are always looking for talented and qualified people to join our winning team. If you have experience in Quality, Contact Centres, Sales, IT or International Relations, please get in touch – we accept CVs in English, Italian, French, German, Swedish, Dutch, Greek and Hungarian.
Please complete this application form and return to HR@bpaquality.co.uk or call 01392 347358.
Data Analysis and Insight Manager
International Research Centre – Exeter
Full Time 37.5 hours per week
We are looking for an experienced Data Analysis and Insight Manager to join our growing Business Insight team. This position is responsible for the development, scheduling and production of our data analysis – driving insight which delivers real business benefit to our clients.
The successful candidate will drive generation of insight to underpin development of client projects, provide analytical and statistical model development and KPI tracking. This is a new position and offers significant opportunity to bring fresh ideas and approach to help innovate in the analytics function of our business.
You will have a proven track record of coordinating and producing analytics projects, with a keen ability to interpret results, unlock value and deliver data driven insights and recommendations to a wide range of stakeholders.
Experience in managing a team to deliver insight and the ability to challenge and refine recommendations is key to the role, as is a passion for data driven insight. You’ll also have a keen ability to identify trends, bring data to life and engage a business audience with your findings.
- Coordinate internal resources for the flawless execution of BI projects and ensure resource availability
- Ensure that data outputs are delivered on-time, within scope and within target expectations
- Implement routines to monitor and track progress on all activities
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Successfully manage the relationship with all client and BPA Quality stakeholders
- Create and maintain comprehensive process documentation
- Coordinate analysis work, interpret results and make recommendations to ensure continuous improvement for all client projects across the business
- Brief and co-ordinate analytical work as required ensuring appropriate processes are in place and data is delivered as agreed.
- Undertake and commission market research and analytical work.
- Coordinate the timely and accurate data analysis on performance against Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Coordinate activity to ensure the continuous improvement of data analysis and presentation of Key Performance Indicators.
- Select, implement & support essential data analysis, systems, software & tools
- Engage in knowledge/skills transfer by providing, or facilitating, training and mentoring in data extraction, reporting and analysis.
- Effectively manage a team of Business Insight Analysts
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years’ of relevant BI/data management experience, working in complex, high volume, data rich environments
- Substantial experience of data manipulation using software such as SQL, Access and Excel is essential
- Experience with data analysis & visualisation tools such as SPSS, Minitab or R
- Solid hands-on knowledge of data integration techniques and processes (e.g. data matching & merging, data consolidation)
- Experience with being part of and leading complex data management projects, including all phases of the project life cycle from scoping and planning, requirements gathering, design, development, testing, and go live through to evaluation
- Solid experience of project management in a constantly changing environment
- Proven experience of managing the full life-cycle of several projects
- Ability to identify and implement required actions quickly in order to accomplish goals, eliminate roadblocks, and create focus
- Proven ability to set expectations, manage to deadlines and hold individuals and teams accountable to critical milestones
- Excellent communication / relationship building and stakeholder management skills
- Demonstrable experience of leading teams in the areas of data analysis and insight generation
- Ability to facilitate discussions between business, operations and technology teams
- Have a keen eye for business and strategy as well as solid technical skills
- Multi-channel, call centre/customer service & support experience within a business and/or technology environment is also desirable
- Bachelors degree with 5+ years of relevant work experience.
- Qualified to utilise relevant statistical tools
- COPC, Prince2 and/or 6 Sigma (desirable)
- Customer and Stakeholder Priority
- Commercial Acumen
- Energy and Drive
- Planning and Implementation
- Continuous Improvement
- Open Communication
- Challenging Positively
- Building Relationships
- Inspiring Leadership
- People Development
To apply for this position, email HR@bpaquality.co.uk
Ready to enhance your customer experience, drive improvement and deliver results? Then ask us how we can help.