Delivering a great Customer Experience to vulnerable customers
Great businesses can be relied upon to provide a consistent level of service that is inclusive of all their customers. How best do we achieve this when some of our customers might have more challenges in communicating and making informed decisions because they are vulnerable in some way?
This interactive workshop will help Contact Centre agents be better able to recognise all types of vulnerability and be more flexible in their approach, enabling them to align with customers and meet their needs more effectively.
Who should attend?
This course will be of benefit to all employees who are customer-facing, in particular those who may be in contact with higher levels of vulnerable customers due to their business operations.
Benefits to your business
- To be market leaders, not followers, when it comes to being a compassionate business that puts all customers at its centre
- Being able to positively influence every Customer Experience with consistency of service thus increasing the likelihood of being a first choice for customers
- Avoiding reputational damage where Contact Centre staff are ill equipped to manage calls from vulnerable customers who may not be able to make informed decisions, resulting in customer complaints and negative publicity
- By providing comprehensive training alongside robust policies and procedures, staff will be equipped with greater confidence and skills when serving more vulnerable customers, thus boosting morale and ensuring the delivery of best practice every time
- Increased assurance that regulatory obligations will be fulfilled through enhanced staff awareness of the critical importance of recognising potential vulnerabilities in customers and taking appropriate action
- Identify and agree what might constitute a vulnerable customer and consider how we can identify them, appreciating that some vulnerabilities may not always be visible. Explore also how the term “vulnerable customer” itself is a complex, sensitive and often changeable area
- Develop strategies and interventions that help us align ourselves better with each individual customer and learn how to modify our service in response to the range of different vulnerabilities
- Develop increased awareness and sensitivity towards vulnerability, harnessing our Emotional Intelligence to provide a more empathic, tailored response to each individual customer
- Embrace the needs of all customers by championing vulnerability back in the Contact Centre, furthering best practice across the business