Employee engagement in the contact centre
Employee Engagement focuses on the nature of the relationship between an organisation and its employees. As the business’ most important asset, ensuring employees are enthusiastic and committed to the organisation is vital for its success.
This workshop focuses on how we can put staff at the
heart of the business and support them to feel engaged and have a positive attitude towards the organisation and its values.
Who should attend?
This course will be of interest to Team Leaders and Managers responsible for motivating and engaging their team.
Benefits to your business
- Employees who are engaged and satisfied are invested in the success of the business and have higher levels of commitment and loyalty
- Satisfied employees play a key role as promoters and advocates
- Engaged employees are more committed to ‘going the extra mile’ to achieve business success. As an employee becomes more engaged their absenteeism lowers and their motivation increases, leading to increased productivity and efficiency
- Employee retention is key to the success of the contact centre; engagement effectively increases loyalty, lowering the risk of staff turnover
- Engaged employees have the potential to perform at a higher level and are committed to the continuous improvement process. Increased motivation and interest lead to greater innovation
By the end of the workshop you will be able to:
- Understand what employee engagement is
- Recognise how to shift the culture to be customer-led and employee-driven
- Celebrate differences and diversity more positively
- Identify motivational and energising hooks – exploring and developing relevant, practical ways to keep your team engaged
- Explore how to lead today’s multi-generational, multi-cultural and multi-skilled employees
- Manage and celebrate a diverse team focused on wellbeing
- Recognise that employee satisfaction has a vital role in delivering exceptional performance