Webchat – delivering a great Customer Experience
Having positive Webchat conversations that generate a great Customer Experience is integral to a successful Contact Centre. This workshop explores all aspects of the Webchat process, recognising that harnessing the ‘Human Element’ is crucial to success.
Utilising a Webchat flow process, participants identify their own quality standards for effective Webchat delivery, understanding that getting the Customer Experience right leads to increased sales, a decrease in complaints and improves our ability to surprise and delight the customer.
Who should attend?
This course will be of benefit to employees who are supporting customers using Webchat, and therefore have the opportunity to positively influence the Customer Experience.
Benefits to your business
- Improved overall consistency and quality of Webchat performance in the contact centre
- Increased sales as agents create more effective customer relationships
- Consumer loyalty and satisfaction increases as each customer feels more valued
- Reduction in any ‘robotic’ or impersonal feel to Webchats (a common customer complaint) achieved by harnessing the ‘Human Element’
- Increased positive word-of-mouth referrals from our customers
- Investing in a more skilled and effective workforce ensures they can deliver appropriately paced and personalised experience every time
By the end of the workshop you will be able to:
- Evaluate and identify a good Webchat experience vs. a bad one; recognise moments of truth in the customer journey
- Hone our listening and questioning skills to a deeper level, allowing us to understand our customers better and meet their needs more effectively
- Explore the Webchat flow process, working with a template- based approach where needed that is the correct fit and enhances the conversational flow with the customer
- Understand how to improve the image we portray and how customers see us through the words and tone we adopt
- Increase our capacity to have great conversations with our customers; convey empathy and build rapport by harnessing our Emotional Intelligence