We are highly successful in delivery of Quality Assurance Solutions and recognise that people are at the heart of our success.
We readily recognise the power of our people to drive BPA Quality forward. Everybody in the company contributes, in various ways, to the products and services we deliver. We value each individual’s contribution, encouraging everyone to reach their potential.
We are always looking for talented and qualified people to join our winning team. If you have experience in Quality, Contact Centres, Sales, IT or International Relations, please get in touch – we accept CVs in English, Italian, French, German, Swedish, Dutch, Greek and Hungarian.
Please complete this application form and return to email@example.com or call 01392 347358.
Face-to-face mystery shoppers
We’re always on the lookout for experienced face-to-face mystery shoppers to join our team. If you’re interested in finding out more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: Applications for this role are now closed
Business Insight Analyst
£30,000 – £35,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
UK-based Working from Home and International Research Centre – Exeter
I.T and Working from Home Requirements
The home working environment should:
- Be your primary residence
- Be a quiet, comfortable space free from distractions
- Not be overlooked either from inside or outside the home
- Minimum broadband requirements: Reliable internet, 10Mbps download and 2Mbps upload
Role reports to
Data Analysis and Reporting Manager
We are looking for a Business Insight Analyst to analyse and interpret data, providing insight across client and internal Operational activities to drive decision-making and deliver real business benefit to both BPA Quality and our clients.
Highly skilled in all aspects of data analytics, including mining, generation and visualisation the Analyst will identify trends and create models, transforming data into readable, goal-driven reports for continued innovation and growth.
The meaningful results pulled from the raw data will help the business and clients make important decisions by identifying various facts and trends.
You will have a proven track record of adding value through business analysis, producing analytics and interpreting results to deliver data driven insight & recommendations.
- Carry out analysis work, interpret results and make recommendations to ensure continuous improvement of client and internal Operational activities across the business
- Work closely with the Client Management and Operational Management teams to understand and maintain focus on their analytical needs, including identifying critical metrics and KPIs, and delivering actionable insights to relevant decision-makers
- Work with management and users to gather requirements, provide status updates, and build relationships
- Carry out analysis work, interpret and make recommendations to ensure continuous improvement for all projects, applying statistical techniques where appropriate
- Develop, implement, and maintain leading-edge analytic systems, taking complicated problems and building simple frameworks
- Identify trends and opportunities for growth through analysis of complex data sets
- Proactively analyse data to answer key questions from stakeholders or out of self-initiated curiosity with an eye for what drives business performance, investigating and communicating areas for improvement in efficiency, productivity, processes and procedures
- Ensure that data outputs are delivered on-time, within scope and within target expectations
- Review and analyse project and Operational processes, rules and procedures; recommend improvements and suggest new ones as needed; establish operational standards and best practices
- Implement routines to monitor and track progress on all activities
- Create and maintain comprehensive process documentation
- Write best practice reports and presentations to summarise analysis, results and recommendations; deliver these to project managers and senior stakeholders based on data mining, analysis and visualisation
- Evaluate internal systems for efficiency, problems and inaccuracies, developing and maintaining protocols for handling processing and cleaning data
- Attend adhoc meetings as required
- Attend all training required in support of your role and as necessary to develop additional skills and competencies
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations and procedures, maintaining safe working practices and conditions
- Comply with all BPA policies and procedures and maintain the highest standards of client and internal information confidentiality
- Support the success of BPA by carrying out any additional activities/duties identified as necessary for the role
Skills & Experience
3+ years experience working in an analytical role including:
- Extensive experience of data manipulation and visualisation in Excel including charts, complex formulas and pivot tables
- Extensive experience of SQL databases including design, maintenance and application of tables and queries
- Experience of data analysis & visualisation tools using, for example, SPSS, Minitab or R
- The ability to explain basic statistical terms to non-technical stakeholders
Strong numerate, statistical and analytical background, preferably with a relevant degree
- Mapping out current processes and making recommendations for improvement, for example, using Lean techniques
- Ability to present in a clear and concise manner to various levels across the business, both verbally and in written documentation
- Strong data evaluation skills
- Experience with being part of complex data management projects, preferably including all phases of the project life cycle from scoping and planning, requirements gathering, design, development, testing, and go live through to evaluation
- Ability to identify and implement required actions quickly in order to accomplish goals, eliminate roadblocks, and create focus
- Excellent communication, relationship building and stakeholder management skills
- Identifying opportunities for process and system improvements
- Conducting Rapid Improvement Events to change processes and systems and implementing changes
- Multi-channel, call centre / customer service & support experience within a business and/or technology environment is also desirable
- Bachelors degree in a related field and/or a relevant Business Analysis qualification
- A proactive and self-motivated approach
- The desire to consider continuous process Improvements
- A positive, innovative and collaborative approach to problem-solving
- Applies initiative and creativity in Data use
- Passionate about working with Data
- Forward focussed with an invested interest in future operations and processes
- Desire to add value to the business
- Develops detailed understanding of requirements and business opportunities
- An inquisitive approach to Research and Development
To apply for this role, please email your CV to email@example.com
Ready to enhance your customer experience, drive improvement and deliver results? Then ask us how we can help.