We are highly successful in delivery of Quality Assurance Solutions and recognise that people are at the heart of our success.
We readily recognise the power of our people to drive BPA Quality forward. Everybody in the company contributes, in various ways, to the products and services we deliver. We value each individual’s contribution, encouraging everyone to reach their potential.
We are always looking for talented and qualified people to join our winning team. If you have experience in Quality, Contact Centres, Sales, IT or International Relations, please get in touch – we accept CVs in English, Italian, French, German, Swedish, Dutch, Greek and Hungarian.
Please complete this application form and return to HR@bpaquality.co.uk or call 01392 347358.
Norwegian Quality Analyst – Part Time
International Research Centre, Pynes Hill, Exeter, Devon
Part Time – Working hours: 10 Hours a week
Salary: £18,122.29 pa (pro-rata – £9.29 p/hr) – 12 week probationary period
Salary increases to £18,666.00 (pro-rata – £9.57 p/hr) – after 6 months’ employment.
Do you consider yourself to be analytical, have a passion for the latest technology and enjoy working in a challenging and fast-changing environment? Do you have fluent language skills in English or another language? If so, why not talk to us about our opportunities to add real value here at BPA Quality?
BPA Quality is the world leader in providing Call Quality Assurance solutions to the Contact Centre industry. We analyse and measure the quality of customer service interactions, providing accurate, actionable feedback that enables our clients to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
As a Quality Analyst, you will be responsible for analysing interactions between customers and client’s contact centres via phone calls and emails. You will provide feedback on adherence to policies and appropriate procedures, navigate their software applications to research appropriate resolutions, evaluate results and provide actionable insight. Additionally, you will ensure all project analysis is completed in a timely manner and in accordance with project requirements.
To be considered for this position, applicants should:
- Be fluent in English (Both written and spoken)
- Have excellent communication, concentration and listening skills as well as a keen eye for detail
- Considerable knowledge of and ability to utilise efficiently current word processing, spreadsheet, database, e-mail and internet software
- Experience operating in a challenging organisational environment with a requirement to balance differing priorities and demands
- Ability to work to tight targets and deadlines
- GCSE (A-C) or equivalent qualifications in English/Mathematics essential
- Experience of working in a Customer Contact Centre is desirable but not essential
To apply for this position, please submit your CV, with a covering letter to
Ready to enhance your customer experience, drive improvement and deliver results? Then ask us how we can help.