We are highly successful in delivery of Quality Assurance Solutions and recognise that people are at the heart of our success.
We readily recognise the power of our people to drive BPA Quality forward. Everybody in the company contributes, in various ways, to the products and services we deliver. We value each individual’s contribution, encouraging everyone to reach their potential.
We are always looking for talented and qualified people to join our winning team. If you have experience in Quality, Contact Centres, Sales, IT or International Relations, please get in touch – we accept CVs in English, Italian, French, German, Swedish, Dutch, Greek and Hungarian.
Please complete this application form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01392 347358.
Part-time Quality Analyst – Danish and/or Finnish speaking.
Working from home.
Around 40-45 Hours per month. (Level of flexibility needed to meet business
£9.57 per hour, increasing to £9.86 per hour after six months employment.
Do you consider yourself to be analytical, have a passion for the latest technology and enjoy working in a challenging and fast-changing environment? Do you have fluent language skills in English and/or another language? If so, why not talk to us about our opportunities to add real value here at BPA Quality?
BPA Quality is the world leader in providing Call Quality Assurance solutions to the Contact
Centre industry. We analyse and measure the quality of customer service interactions,
providing accurate, actionable feedback that enables our clients to deliver an exceptional
As a Quality Analyst, you will be responsible for analysing interactions between customers and
client’s contact centres via phone calls and emails. You will provide feedback on adherence to policies and appropriate procedures, navigate their software applications to research
appropriate resolutions, evaluate results and provide actionable insight.
Additionally, you will ensure all project analysis is completed in a timely manner and in accordance with project requirements.
To be considered for this position, applicants should:
- Be fluent in English (Both written and spoken) and fluent in either Danish or Finnish
- Have excellent communication, concentration and listening skills as well as a keen eye
- Ability to work to tight targets and deadlines
- Considerable knowledge of and ability to utilise efficiently current word processing,
spreadsheet, database, e-mail and internet software
- Ability to work from home with a requirement to balance differing priorities and
- GCSE (A-C) or equivalent qualifications in English/Mathematics essential
- Experience of working in a Customer Contact Centre is desirable but not essential
At home working environment should:
- Be your primary residence
- Be a quiet, comfortable space free from distractions
- Not be overlooked either from inside or outside the home
- Be able to facilitate video checks of the working environment when needed
Have your own IT equipment to use as follows:
- Computer requirements: Laptop/desktop (two screen use if possible); Less than 5 years old; Windows 10, 4GB Ram, 20GB free hard drive space
- Minimum broadband requirements: Reliable internet, 10Mbps download and 2Mbps upload
To apply for this position, please submit your CV, with a covering letter to email@example.com
Ready to enhance your customer experience, drive improvement and deliver results? Then ask us how we can help.