We are highly successful in delivery of Quality Assurance Solutions and recognise that people are at the heart of our success.
We readily recognise the power of our people to drive BPA Quality forward. Everybody in the company contributes, in various ways, to the products and services we deliver. We value each individual’s contribution, encouraging everyone to reach their potential.
We are always looking for talented and qualified people to join our winning team. If you have experience in Quality, Contact Centres, Sales, IT or International Relations, please get in touch – we accept CVs in English, Italian, French, German, Swedish, Dutch, Greek and Hungarian.
Please complete this application form and return to HR@bpaquality.co.uk or call 01392 347358.
International Research Centre, Pynes Hill, Exeter, Devon
Full Time – Working hours: 37.5 Hours a week
Salary: £18,122.29 pa (12week probationary period)
Salary increases to £18,666.00 after 6 months employment).
Do you consider yourself to be analytical, have a passion for the latest technology and enjoy working in a challenging and fast-changing environment? Do you have fluent language skills in English or another language? If so, why not talk to us about our opportunities to add real value here at BPA Quality?
BPA Quality is the world leader in providing Call Quality Assurance solutions to the Contact Centre industry. We analyse and measure the quality of customer service interactions, providing accurate, actionable feedback that enables our clients to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
As a Quality Analyst, you will be responsible for analysing interactions between customers and client’s contact centres via phone calls and emails. You will provide feedback on adherence to policies and appropriate procedures, navigate their software applications to research appropriate resolutions, evaluate results and provide actionable insight. Additionally, you will ensure all project analysis is completed in a timely manner and in accordance with project requirements.
To be considered for this position, applicants should:
- Be fluent in English (Both written and spoken)
- Have excellent communication, concentration and listening skills as well as a keen eye for detail
- Considerable knowledge of and ability to utilise efficiently current word processing, spreadsheet, database, e-mail and internet software
- Experience operating in a challenging organisational environment with a requirement to balance differing priorities and demands
- Ability to work to tight targets and deadlines
- GCSE (A-C) or equivalent qualifications in English/Mathematics essential
- Experience of working in a Customer Contact Centre is desirable but not essential
To apply for this position, please submit your CV, with a covering letter to
Business Insight Analyst
Full Time – Working hours: 37.5 Hours a week
Salary: £30-35,000 depending on experience.
Responsible for analysing and interpreting numerical and statistical data, providing insight across client projects to drive decision-making and deliver real business benefit to our client.
Demonstrating a proven track record of adding value through business analysis, including data mining, generation, and visualisation, producing analytics and interpreting results to deliver data driven insight, goal-driven reports and recommendations for continued innovation and growth.
- Work closely with Project Managers to understand and maintain focus on their
analytical needs, including identifying critical metrics and KPIs, and deliver actionable insights to relevant decision-makers
- Work with management and users to gather requirements, provide status updates,and build relationships
- Carry out analysis work, interpret and make recommendations to ensure continuous improvement for all client projects using statistical techniques
- Develop, implement, and maintain leading-edge analytic systems, taking complicated problems and building simple frameworks
- Identify trends and opportunities for improvement through analysis of complex data sets
- Use statistical methods to analyse data and generate useful business reports.
- Proactively analyse data to answer key questions from stakeholders or out of self-initiated curiosity with an eye for what drives business performance, investigating and communicating areas for improvement in efficiency and productivity.
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators.
- Create and maintain rich interactive visualisations through data interpretation and analysis integrating various reporting components from multiple data sources
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimise statistical efficiency and quality
- Write best practice reports and presentations to summarise analysis results and
recommendations; and deliver these to project managers and senior stakeholders based on data mining, analysis, and visualisation
- Evaluate internal systems for efficiency, problems, and inaccuracies, developing and maintaining protocols for handling, processing, and cleaning data
Skills & Experience
- 3+ years experience working in an analytical role
- Extensive experience of data manipulation and visualisation in Excel including charts, complex formulas and pivot tables
- Experience of databases using software such as SQL, Access, etc.
- Experience of data analysis, including mining, evaluation and visualisation tools such as SPSS, Minitab or R preferred
- The ability to explain basic statistical terms to non-technical stakeholders
- Strong evaluation skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience with being part of complex data management projects, preferably
including all phases of the project life cycle from scoping and planning, requirements gathering, testing, and go live through to evaluation
- Ability to identify and implement required actions quickly in order to accomplish
goals, eliminate roadblocks, and create focus
- Excellent communication / relationship building and stakeholder management skills
- Proven success in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Multi-channel, contact centre /customer service and support experience within a
business and/or technology environment is also desirable
- Bachelors degree in a related field (desirable) with 3+ years of relevant work
- Business analysis qualification (desirable)
- Analysis and Interpretation (the ability to analyse and interpret information/issues objectively to reach sound findings)
- Attention to Detail (the ability to manage data and information accurately and use own knowledge / expertise to ensure an effective outcome)
- Planning and Delivery (the ability to assess priorities, plan project activity and monitor progress to ensure delivery of quality outputs)
- Communication (the ability to ask questions, listen and communicate in a way that meets the needs of the client and colleagues).
- Drive and Agility (the ability to work energetically and flexibly to achieve results, to identify when change is needed and to make it happen effectively)
Ready to enhance your customer experience, drive improvement and deliver results? Then ask us how we can help.