Managing change in the contact centre
Change and transformation is a constant journey in most organisations and the contact centre environment is no exception. This workshop explores how to take conscious control of the change process and learn how to communicate effectively during periods of change.
It will assist in bringing employees on the journey with you, helping them to see change as a progressive evolution and to minimise confusion and motivational blocks.
Who should attend?
This training is useful for organisations undergoing change and is suitable for Contact Centre Leaders and other managers involved in organisational change initiatives.
Benefits to your business
- Enhanced buy-in during periods of change ensures navigation through change is smoother and minimises disruption to work flow
- Bringing the team on board is vital to maintaining a motivated and engaged workforce during change periods
- Workplace culture benefits as we align how we would like
to operate and be perceived as an organisation (i.e. that we are collaborative and communicative) with how we function
By the end of the workshop you will be able to:
- Develop strategies to support people through periods of change
- Coach around the change curve, understanding the sphere of influence
- Adapt and develop effective leadership communication during change
- Create clear and relevant messages to ensure they are readily received
- Understand the change process and gain insight into where team members are on the change curve
- Devise a consolidated action plan to implement in the workplace